Hookie in the springs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brianstclair

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
No, not "nookie" in the springs, "hookie" in the springs! As in, call in sick and take a morning off to dive... Anyone interested in tank or two at Ginnie, Blue Grotto, Devil's Den or Manatee this week? I'd also like to find someone to dive with on Saturday - same spots. I'm cavern certified, and I'd like to tool around in the caverns, but OW is cool too.

C'mon... I know you've had it up to here with those TPS reports... Get there at 8:00? Back to the office by 11:00? Back on scubaboard by 11:15?

Brian

brianstclair:
No, not "nookie" in the springs, "hookie" in the springs! As in, call in sick and take a morning off to dive... Anyone interested in tank or two at Ginnie, Blue Grotto, Devil's Den or Manatee this week? I'd also like to find someone to dive with on Saturday - same spots. I'm cavern certified, and I'd like to tool around in the caverns, but OW is cool too.

C'mon... I know you've had it up to here with those TPS reports... Get there at 8:00? Back to the office by 11:00? Back on scubaboard by 11:15?

Brian

Brian:
I can do a dive after 10 AM somewhere!!!
(Except for Devils Den ... I can't dive my doubles there...)

Jeano Beano

P.S. I am Intro Cave so Cavern is JUST FINE BY ME !!!!!! :D :D :D

Jean, that sounds great! I need to be back in Gainesville by 2:00 or 3:00 - we could definitely get in one tank... maybe two? How's Ginnie sound? Dive the main spring, and then if we have some time hit the Eye/Ear? Any day work better than any other day for you? Tomorrow would be my preference, just because it's the soonest :)

Brian

Brian:
I think tomorrow would work.
I probably wouldn't be there till around 10'ish or so at the main spring.

I know It's late , but let me know if this would work???

Thanks!

Jean

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom