UW Housing for Nikon Coolpix 5900

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

~Dolphin~

New
Reaction score
Hi, anyone has any feedback about the ikelite housing for nikon coolpix 5900? I can't seem to find the nikon wp-cp4 for my cam and I do not think there is enough time to wait for a fantasea housing to be shipped as I am leaving for my trip on 28th Nov.

My only option is ikelite one as I just have to wait for about a week to get it. I'm still new to this so I would appreciate any comments as I'm still considering whether I should buy as its comparatively more expensive. Thanks.

from singapore.. so have to consider shipping time.. also the nikon housing seems to be out of stock for months..have to back-order

I'm going with the Ikelite for my 5900 after having problems with several Fanatsea housings, plus that Fantasea only provide very limited function operations...

I think the Ike is the best way to go for your camera. You will be much happier with the quality and construction.

Back
Top Bottom