Divers in Cairo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hess

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I will be living in Cairo for the next several months and am looking for a dive club. I usually go with Maadi divers when Im there but Im interested if there is any community dive club in Cairo. Basically Im looking to toss some tanks in the back of a truck and do some shore dives or zodiak dives as Im a college student and live-aboards are expensive. cheers.

Hiya Tess, and welcome to Cairo :)

I usually don't plan diving trip from Cairo, but the one time that I did it was with Nexus divers on camping/diving hols in Ras Mohamed. They're a good group and know what they're doing, plus they're not that expensive considering what they offer. Send me a PM if you need any more info.

I don't actually think there's any diving to be done in Cairo, you'll need to travel to the Red Sea where you'll find many great dive operators. When I went, I used Divers International in Hurghada and Oonas Divers in Sharm - both were great and it's the best diving I've ever done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom