first lbts dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DIVER_11

Contributor
Reaction score
I have myself and one son need to get wet were drying out.
wife and other two kids want to spend some time on the beach
where would be the best place to do this for a first trip to lbts.

this would be for the 19ty 20th hope the waters clear
i'v just started shore diving so if someone could help with best dive times i think that would be high tide?

one more thing any recomendations on motel thanks for the help

Hello Diver 11,

Last weekend LBTS was horrible due to the high surf and Wind. I'm not sure how it will be for next weekend. There are a lot of divers that live next to this area here that will be able to give you a better idea. Another suggestion would be to call some local shops and get some up to date information on the beach diving conditions. Anyway this weekend I'll be away, but in the future let me know if you are around and I'll be happy to dive with you guys.

Best of luck !!

Hi Diver11,

ChillyWilly and I went diving this past weekend and the water visibilty was pretty bad, and by that I mean, I could barely see my hand in front of my face. I would go with you this weekend, but a bunch of the members of this board including myself are going diving down in the keys.

However, if the conditions do not clear up for you this weekend, I know Howarde went diving aboard splashdown divers in boynton and said the vis was about 20-25 feet. So you may try taking a charter out for a dive.

Hope it works out for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom