Looking for a underwater housing for a Nikon Coolpix 3200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Duncan Campbell

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

Im looking for a underwater housing for my Nikon Coolpix 3200. Can anyone suggest the best housing for the best price? Does anyone know where I can get one...hopefully used and for a good price?

Thanks

Fantasea makes a housing and so does Ikelite. Depending on your intentions and budget...the Fantasea is about 160 and the Ike i think is around 300. I have fantsea ones in stock.

H2OPhotoPro:
Fantasea makes a housing and so does Ikelite. Depending on your intentions and budget...the Fantasea is about 160 and the Ike i think is around 300. I have fantsea ones in stock.

Fantasea discontined theirs, and that was the housing that also worked for the 2100. The one that I got leaked at 5 ft of water in less than 5 min in the pool. It took almost a year to get the camera and housing replaced by the dep insurance it came with.

Thanks for the advice I might have gone with the fanatsea. I guess I will look into the Ike and the nikon brand...

I do not know where Mycroft got his/her information, we have plenty of all Coolpix housings in stock. Just go online and order at www.fantasea.com or through Fantasea Dealers.
We also have a full selection of Accessories for this housing, check out at
http://www.fantasea.com/catalogues/Fantasea_fall_2005.pdf

And a lot more neat stuff coming out for Christmas holiday.

best wishes to all,
Howard

my fantasea leaked as well. I still have not replaced it. im going to get the camera and housing replaced then get a refurbished olympus and their housing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom