Cheap dive shop in Tampa?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rally

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for a reasonable dive shop where I can get some fins for a reasonable price. Any ideas? (BTW in the tampa area).

Thanks

There are a couple around here. There is EZ scuba on W. Hillsborough (near Memorial Hwy) u can PM me i have the # for EZ if u want it. Also there is Divers Supply on Gunn Highway near the intersection of Linebaugh Avenue. DS is my favorite. :bic:

I exclusively deal with Depth Perception located on the south end of the strip center at 301 and highway 60. Great shop, family environment, GREAT prices. (813) 689-3483. Bought tons of gear from them and its always a pleasure to deal with them. Have dealt with quite a few shops in the bay area and DP always comes up with a better price and the atmosphere made it a no brainer for me to deal with them.

Colin

I've used Calypso at the corner of Bruce B. Downes and Amberly; I picked up a full set of gear from them and was really happy with the service, the employee attitudes, and the prices.
I don't know if I could call them "cheap", but they are definitely on par with everyone else. They also offer a rent-to-own program so if you rent a BCD, for example, 25 times you then own it.
When I was there they were also willing to work with me to help me get the gear that I needed. If you're in the area give them a try.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom