Dive the Living Seas @ Epcot!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive In Adventures

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey gang,

For those of you that saw the last post about the Nov 26th Epcot dive and was thinking about going it filled up in one day. I scheduled another trip for Dec 17th and I would like to invite you all. I can only get 11 people in so dont delay.

Price is $120

Important Info:
1. Bring your Certification Card
2. Bring a mask, no snorkel
3. Bring a swim suit
4. Be at the guest relation window
5. Contact me to save your spot

Epcot will supply everything else we need, including a few jokes.

To give you a litle run down of how this all works, I went for the first time on Nov 5th with some newly certified students from the shop. We all met up at the Guest Relations window and stood around chatting until the Divemasters came out and got us. They lead you around backstage and point out interesting things and give you interesting facts. After some paper work we are lead to the changing/shower rooms and given our suits. Then off to the dive platform. From there on you just follow the simple directions and jump in and dive with some interesting animals. You even get the chance to play with other Epcot guests as you are now part of thier Disney experience. After your dive and debriefing you are released into the park to enjoy the lightshow.

Shane

showboat:
Darn, I dont have a swimsuit......now what?

I'm sure you can buy one at the gift shop, for a heafty price! :D

This is really an awesome dive. No where else are you assured of seeing this many critters!

Are you going to be at the Turkey Fry?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom