Crystal River Manatee Snorkel Trip Dec. 10, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
anybody interested?

I am!! I am!!
Will be in Fla for some hurricane damage repair to my house. This sounds like a super trip.....now how cold is that water????
Mary

I have received notes fom Scubafool, Eandiver, and Superbugman. I am not committed to any particular date to schedule this. Some people have suggested making it early January instead of December. I'm even up for the 26,27 of December. I'd be interested in doing more than just snorkeling, though. I would not be opposed to just getting a boat for the day and snorkeling/diving a few different sites.

Maybe depending on the weekend dates.

I'm out.

Just put $1200 on the credit card for a dSLR and fixins, so I'll be doing the free stuff close to home for a little while :)

I am in! Providing I do not get VounTold (DeepSeaWolf) to work that weekend. I loved snorkeling with the manatees onboard Bird'sUnderwater a few years ago and have been looking forward to going again.

Where are we gonna stay? Cheaply...

I'm still up for any weekend and I have a friend who is doing his checkout dives this weekend at Weeki Wachee and Crystal River who would like to go so add him to the list.

My sis and her son are arriving for a long weekend, and I thought it would be fun to snorkel with the manatees. So, the date is set for this trip. Perhaps another trip later on would work for others.
I am also up for doing some diving..maybe it won't be as cold as last year..:brrr:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom