Nikon 8400,P1 Canon Pro1,S2IS?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

100days-a-year

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
DW has narrowed her choices of camera down to these 4.All have housings available.

Are there any issues that would suggest either brand over the other?

She dives deeper than 130' on occasion so the housing will be Ikelite or similar.Any problems with any of the housing manufacturers?

She does from macro of invertebrates etc.. to pix of me getting dinner.Camera will also be used at sporting events and vacations above water.THanx for any help.

i am using the canon ps pro1 and the ikelite housing the camera is awsome for underwater and on land , it has one of the best wide angle and macro and super macro avalible, this has turnen out to be a fantastic set up, i also use the ikelite dc-125 strobe that goes with it, i feel it is unbeatable, you are welcome to look at my photo gallery and see the first 4-5 pages and see some of the reults taken while i am still learning to use all of the neat new functions. good luck on your decision:D

Thanx,Very nice.I'll show her your gallery.

Back
Top Bottom