Any Halcyon Eclipse Users...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrk

Reaction score
If you have one of these wings, I would sincerely appreciate a measurement on how long the inflator hose is...not the corregated hose, but the low pressure hose running to the first stage. I'm guessing 18 inches, but I sure would appreciate someone finding a true measurement for me.

Thanks for your time,
JRK

It's a Halcyon bc so the hose would/should be the standard DIR length 24". If I get a chance, I'll go measure mine but I think I'm right.

Dave

I believe those hoses are custom length. Or so said the Halcyon N.A. sales director at the Halcyon days event I attended. I haven't measured mine, and it's on loan the moment.

akscubainst:
It's a Halcyon bc so the hose would/should be the standard DIR length 24". If I get a chance, I'll go measure mine but I think I'm right.

Dave

Thanks for the replies. I'm not speaking about the SPG hose, which I know is 24, but the low pressure inflator hose feeding the corregated hose feeding the wing.

Thanks again,
JRK

The standard Inflator hose for the Eclipse, is 22'' in length. Hope this helps.
Dave.

This old thread that I started. I'm currious to know the actual length of the corregated hose being shipped with Halcyon's Eclipse. I suspect 16-18, but I've been told everything from 14 to longer. The reason I ask is that I remeber my Eclipse lp hose and corregated hose being slightly longer, more comfortable, than my current Golem Single tank wing, which measures 14 corregated and 20 on the lp. The lp forms a large loop instead of laying comfortably along the length of the corregated hose itself. If the Halcyon corregated and lp are longer than my Golem, I want to swap them out...just don't want to buy one only to find out it's the same length or shorter than what I have.

Thanks for the time and information,
Randy

remember that they do stretch out - that could account for several inches. I think my Pioneer corrugated hose has stretched 4-6" since I got it last year.

You can get three different sized corrugated hose from D.R.E.

jrk:
This old thread that I started. I'm currious to know the actual length of the corregated hose being shipped with Halcyon's Eclipse. I suspect 16-18, but I've been told everything from 14 to longer. The reason I ask is that I remeber my Eclipse lp hose and corregated hose being slightly longer, more comfortable, than my current Golem Single tank wing, which measures 14 corregated and 20 on the lp. The lp forms a large loop instead of laying comfortably along the length of the corregated hose itself. If the Halcyon corregated and lp are longer than my Golem, I want to swap them out...just don't want to buy one only to find out it's the same length or shorter than what I have.

Thanks for the time and information,
Randy
The standard hose length on the Eclipse is 13" ... that's just the hose, not including the elbow and inflator.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

The lp inflator hose is 22 inches from where it attaches to the first stage to the qd fitting for the inflator. I just measured it on an eclipse wing purchased in May of this year directly from EE.

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom