Morrison Spring Report - 11/20/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Perfectly clear, althought the weather sucked. 5 of us dove it today, and even though it was chilly and raining, there were a few classes there. Seems like the flow is down too. Heres some pics from my new digicam, and I have some underwater pics coming tommorow, and some video eventually when my buddy rips it.

morstitch.jpg

More Pics

I'm diggin the new camera man! Nice stuff!

Nice panarama, that water is low eh? Nice color though. I'm thinking about heading out there on Friday freeze or shine? LOL I should have my new digicam by then too :)

Nice pics with the new camera!

Gulf-Gulper and I were there early Saturday morning. The mist was rising off the water when we got there. We did one dive and a large group from TN was there when we surfaced at about 8:45. We got so cold we decided to call the second dive and just went shopping at Vortex and filled our bellies at Sally's. Gulf-Gulper says he saw a new resident of the cave, a merman. I was too busy playing with the new strobe to find it. I did find a new face by the grim reaper sign - an alligator head (yard ornament type, not real). Here are a couple pics:

Way to show me up with the pics. THe land stuff was with the new digicam, a Canon A520, uw stuff was with my old film camera, the Sealife.

Did you get a housing for your new camera?

I noticed the gator at the cavern welcome sign the last time I was there. Whats this about a new cave resident?

SuPrBuGmAn:
I noticed the gator at the cavern welcome sign the last time I was there. Whats this about a new cave resident?
jviehe has a picture of him on his website. I guess the cavern is starting to become a museum for yard ornaments and statues :D.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom