Sea-Life in Liquidation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KennyR

New
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a DC500 on order but have heard a rumour that Sea-Life have gone into liquidation. Does anyone have any clarification on this as I am reluctant to buy the camera if that is the case as spares and service will become an issue in the future.

Kenny.

KennyR:
Hi all, I have a DC500 on order but have heard a rumour that Sea-Life have gone into liquidation. Does anyone have any clarification on this as I am reluctant to buy the camera if that is the case as spares and service will become an issue in the future.

Kenny.

That hardly seems realistic... their DC500 is flying off the walls, and even made the cover of time magazine this week. I just got in another shipment of 50 cameras on Friday... You'd think if there was any trouble... they would not be shipping. But if you are really worried, the Sea & Sea 750G is almost the exact same camera, and after your scubaboard discount, both come in below $450... so just get one of those instead.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom