Just had to share...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snowbear

NOK
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I usually figure that if folks want to see my pics, they'll just poke their head into my gallery. But tonight I just had to share these.....

I really like the colors on this Mossy Headed Warbonnet:

Mosshead_Warbonnet.jpg

And the cycle of life.... There were actually two kelp crabs munching on this moon jelly:

Kelp_Crab_eating_Jellyfish_s.jpg

Great pictures Snowbear! Thanks for sharing:wink:

Yowza!!! Love the warbonnet! And the others are great, too :)

I for one vote put more in here - I am terrible about clicking into the galleries...could lose many hours wandering around in there :wink:

Snowbear:
Thanks, guys.... that war bonnet is one I'll probably actually print out and frame. I'm just a beginner snapshooter and end up deleting far more pictures than I keep, so ones good enough to print are pretty rare :D

Nice pics!

Long ago I made money with photography and I would consider one 'good' picture out of a roll of 36 was doing good and a great pic out of a roll was fantastic. That was in the days of film and prints. I would shoot if there was a chance of getting something good and sort it out later.

With digital cameras it is good to get a BIG memory and shoot LOTS, then sort out the good from the not-so-good later.

I mainly shot black and white, bought film on big rolls, loaded my own cans and did my own darkroom work. I could pay for all expenses to the proof sheet stage for $0.01/frame. That was in the mid '70s so adjust the money but that was not bad even then.
Unfortunately all of my pictures from that time were lost in a fire. :mad:

You need to share more often - it's a nice thing to do :D. Enjoyed your pics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom