went diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice catch - how's the new baby coming along?

Thanks Ishie!

I have been diving Oahu for 3 years now and this is the first time I got the chance to see a lion or a turkey fish! The are much smaller than the ones you usually see. The body of this one is about 1" by 3"...very lucky for me too :D

Thanks Yoda!

The new baby...still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles...everything that matters is different compared to my oly. I got hired to take some family pictures last WE and they turned out great - just what that lens was made for.
Yesterday I went out with a friend and am still playing around...some came out good and others look like a big megapixel point and shoot picture...but it is fun trying to figure it out :D I feel like a born again photographer...lol

I'm feeling kinda like a newbie with the new strobe. Not that I needed the boost, but I've really got the desire to get in the water now :D!

justleesa:
then get!! :wink:
I gotta tell those crazy people I work for to pay me to go take pictures - they might buy it? :D

Hey, Yoda, howz about coming up to Atlanta New Year's Day and getting some shots of the Lake Lanier Looney Bird New Year's Day dive?

I'd ask Leesa, but she'd probably want me to pay for her airfare over here and back.

the K

The Kraken:
Hey, Yoda, howz about coming up to Atlanta New Year's Day and getting some shots of the Lake Lanier Looney Bird New Year's Day dive?

I'd ask Leesa, but she'd probably want me to pay for her airfare over here and back.

the K
Who's to say I wouldn't ask for my airfare? Besides, you'd probably want me to get in that ice-water with you, wouldn't you? :D

Seriously, the thought had crossed my mind to join the flock this year. I just don't have a clue what my schedule is going to be. I'm not ruling out a visit yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom