Goin' to the Chapel and They're Gonna Get Ma-a-arried

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Simon (AKA The Fireman) and Christina that is! Whoo Hoo! Another Conch party in the making!
Congrats and good luck!

Once upon a time there was camping and fossiling trip on the Peace River where poor Christina was drilled by Miss Baitedstorm about babies, babies and babies. Did we mention babies? I guess that planted a seed (no pun intended), so now they've decided to move forward, and make that a possibility. No just wait a minute here, folks!! NO, this will NOT be a speargun wedding! They are officially engaged! The babies will come later, and from what Simon just indicated a few minutes ago, they will be starting their own dive team! :wink:

We're so happy for them!!!!

By the way, KBulla typed the part where there are two spaces after the end punctuation. :p

With all sincerity Congradulations and good luck to you and yours, may everyday take your breathaway like that first kiss.

Now that the serious stuff is over...

I am Duty bound by the brother hood to give you our warning. "Don't do it man... RUN!"

Some quotes to consider...

Everyone should always be in love, which is why no two should marry." Benjamin Franklin

"There is only one woman in the world and she wears many faces."

"A beautiful woman is paradise for the eyes, hell for the soul, and purgatory for the purse."

and from Marvel' s favorite book.. "Give not thy soul unto thy woman."

But you will not listen to the brotherhood.. maybe you are that lucky one that gets that one thing so many desire.. good luck and remember everyday that marriage is like a empty box.. You can only take out of it what you, yourself have put into it.

Good luck and may fortune favor you.

Eric

There's still time to get out of it, Simon.

Best luck to you.

Congratulations you two!!! Wishing you all the happiness in the world. We're eagerly awaiting the details....

Ah, heck... I'm a romantic under this rugged exterior. Best fishes to the two of you!

I've said it in person and now I'll post it out here, congrats to you and the beeeeautiful Christina! You are such an adorable couple.. it brought a wonderful light to our home last night with your visit and time spent with ya today at Venice Beach for the annual Turkey Fry!

Don't buy that 'brotherhood' stuff.. she seems to have a handle on the idea that there are things you do as a couple and stuff you do yourself.. gota have that balance.

Congratulations from scbababe and myself!

Again, Congratulations. Is the wedding going to be during the SI, or underwater?

Thanks one and all, in answer to the main question thus far - SI not UW. There are only a few people on the guest list who are divers, maybe 30 or so of the 150 total expected and 250 that are likely to be invited. Even if we did use a glass-bottomed boat (or flotilla of boats for that many people) :wink:

It was great to meet and hang out with many of you at the beach yesterday for the turkey fry. We are currently trying to think about throwing a party up here to celebrate as well.

Nop matter what the woman of the house may tell you,
Lobster catch bags do NOT double as diaper hampers!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom