Night Dive LBTS Tuesday Nov 29, 2005???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Is anyone up for a dive on Tuesday night? I was thinking meet @ 6pm by Marvel's house. High Tide is at 6pm... So as long as the winds aren't too bad, it should be a good time to go.

We have an out of town guest (moneysavr) who wants to go, so if any other concers want to show him a good ol conch time...

Andrew? I know you'll be up for it.... Anyone else?

Tuesday Night
Southeast winds 5 to 10 knots. Seas 2 feet or less. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Chance of showers.

2 feet or less sounds nice. High tide @ 6pm...

I think it's possible that scubakevdm may join us? So far, I guess we're looking at 4 maybe 5 people. Unless we can coax Marvel into joining us as well?

Would love to go, 'cept it's a school night for Hermit Crab.

Sweet

Sounds like a good time,

Don't know if I will get approval. I dove with (moneysavr) last Friday, cool guy.

Anyway enjoy and I will try my best but it might be doubtful.

Sorry to butt in on your thread, but I'm new to the area and don't know what LBTS is. Can someone clue me in? I'd love to meet up with some of ya'll and do some diving. I now live in Tamarac if that is near anyone.

Thanks!

Tamarac... You could throw a stone to Lauderdale-by-the-sea (LBTS) - Take commercial BLVD until the end go right on Ocean blvd... Marvel lives on Hibiscus. That's where we meet.

Wow, that's great to know! I can't make the night dive tomorrow, but I'll keep my eyes out for another meet-up if ya'll don't mind me tagging along. I've only been here a month and haven't met any divers yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom