Morrison or Cypress on 12-10-5?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone interested in some freshwater spring stuff on 12-10-5? T'is about time for me to jump back in some freshwater and sure would like a buddy :)

Morrison Springs reaches ~50' in OW and ~90' in the cavern. Water is always 68ºF. Free admission but you have to bring everything on your own(you can rent from Vortex up the road).

Cypress Springs reaches 25-30' in OW and ~65' in the cavern max. Water is always 68ºF. Free admission but you have to bring everything on your own(you can rent from Vortex up the road). The spring is only accessible by boat, I have a fine dive yacht big enough for 1, maybe 2 passengers. Anymore than that and we resort to renting canoes from Vortex.

Matt, I'm game. Email me though, I've got something I need to ask.

Keep an eye on river levels for Morrison, we have had a bit of rain.

Yeah, I noticed they jumped up. My gear was being serviced two weeks ago and I'm busy with a Rescue class currently - hence my absense of diving reports. I was suprised to see how far up the river jumped - low water lasted much longer than last winter atleast :D

PerroneFord:
Matt, I'm game. Email me though, I've got something I need to ask.

Cool, I'll send an email when I get home from work. :D

I might be interested in taking a peek up there...!!!
Not that I mind hanging around Luraville on the weekends but I need a change of pace once in a while!!!

Jeano Beano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom