In search of great diving sites in southwestern Europe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sensi

New
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'll soon be going on a short trip to Europe in the next weeks and I'm looking for great diving sites in the south of France, Spain, and Italy. The only thing I know is that I'll be arriving in Paris and after that I'm going to see where life takes me. But to make things easier for me I was hoping to get some advice on where to go for some great diving. I started diving this summer in Percé, Canada and I've done about 13 dives so far. I've gone as deep as 135 feet and I've also done one wreck dive in relatively shallow waters.

I'm looking forward to this trip and I hope you have some great suggestions for me,

Anne

Greetings Anne,

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I notice you've already discovered the Europe forum ... have a great time on your trip! :)

Sounds like a great adventure. I'm sure you can find a lot of info here...

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

If you get a chance check out the islands between Spain and Africa called the Balaric chain of islands this would include Menorca, Myorrca and seems like some others. But anyhow the Med. is just as clear as can be 100+ and no tide or at least not much if there is.

:wavey: Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom