WPB= Boynton Beach Dives trip report,,,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moneysavr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
WOW,
Got to say had some sweet dives with some of you conchs this past week or so and look forward to get down at the end of the month,
too much to post but,,
Thanks Kev for some Great DM work on the Delta Splash=Splashdown divers out of Boynton,as allways some great drift dives,our wreck dive was called due to conditions that day but did do one near Delray beach as a SI sweet!
Had the privilage to dive with Chilly Willy one day,Great time Walter!
and one day with Howarde and his wife- Like to see how they both work hard on keeping the reefs clean of fish line and stuff, Great divers they are! and look to get some dives in with them in a few weeks!
I kind of felt bad I left my shears on the boat! And to think the dive I leave my video rig topside Howarde points out a reef shark ! as I got close it was on the swim out!
Well got 3 hrs of some great reef video,
Viz was from 50'-60' and water temps were like 78 to 75 and thats not bad for a cold water diver!
Tons of reef life nice to see, Horshoe reef North of Boynton Beach had the most stuff in one area!

nice to dive with all you locals!
stay safe and will let you know my return date!
Brad

Hey Brad... It was fun diving with you too... We'll see you when you get back.

I posted about the reef shark while you were away... It's around here somewhere in the conch forum.

Maybe next time we'll get to do that beach dive...

Give us a ring when you're back in the Sunshine State. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom