Splashdown - December 15, 2005 - Wreck/Reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
If anyone wants to join us (me and Michelle) - we're scheduled to dive the MV Castor and then a reef on 12/15/05 with http://Splashdowndivers.com

It's a Thursday.

This is too far in advance for me to know if I am going to be off that day but the 15th is a regular schelduled day off. I should know for sure on the evening of the 12th.

The little extra drive from here is worth it to get to dive a nice wreck.

Hope to see "ya'll" there.

The only reason I scheduled it so early, is because I have to go up to boynton on wed (14th)... So I figured... Stay at the parent's house, and dive the next day.

I also had to talk to Lynn about our CoCo View Trip in Jan. Thus the call, and the scheduled trip.

Hope you can make it Eric.

Andrew? Interested?

Dive @ 10 - Be there @ 9:30. OR - you could stay up in Boynton the night before?

Eitherway sounds fine, I just need to go find a good wetsuit and hood. Don't you just love scuba, always having to buy something else.

aabond:
Eitherway sounds fine, I just need to go find a good wetsuit and hood. Don't you just love scuba, always having to buy something else.

Ahhh... Isn't that just like life itself... If it's not one thing it's another.

On a side note, have you looked at the S80 from canon? It's basically the same S70 you have but with a bigger lcd and more pixels. The only thing I'm not sure of is it doesn't seem to support raw.

aabond:
On a side note, have you looked at the S80 from canon? It's basically the same S70 you have but with a bigger lcd and more pixels. The only thing I'm not sure of is it doesn't seem to support raw.

It also doesn't have the same wide angle 35mm equivelant. I have looked at it... It doesn't seem like it's as good as the S70's features, just more MP.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom