Zeagle Backplate - Where can I buy it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crlavoie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Can anyone tell me where I can buy the Deluxe Harness and SS Backplate on-line? My LDS is not a Zeagle dealer and so far, I have not found any on-line retailers.

Should this be an omen?

Thanks,
Chris

crlavoie:
Can anyone tell me where I can buy the Deluxe Harness and SS Backplate on-line? My LDS is not a Zeagle dealer and so far, I have not found any on-line retailers.

Should this be an omen?

Thanks,
Chris

You might try SCUBA Toys or SCUBA.com. Both are authorized online Zeagle dealers.

I just purchased a Zeagle backplate, Deluxe harness, and the new Zeagle Cordura wing from ScubaToys last Friday. Give them a call.

We carry the full line of ZEAGLE gear including Backplates/Wings. :xmas:

Happy Holidays

Rap

You could also try Eric at EZscuba.com in Tampa, FL. 813-887-5712. He has killer prices and will beat ANYONE, trust me. He is an authorized Zealge dealer and often get's very good deals from them that he passes on to his customers. Hope this helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom