Love them Springs!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WetHoss

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well I just got back from another spring trip and I am going to have to do my Cavern and Cave intro in the next month. I took a good many photos at Troy, Orange and Royal this last weekend. Also hit Blue Grotto...which is still unsold, auction didnt work and its still open with same management. Camera housing boo boo kept me from taking more photos.. Had to send it back for repair.

Photos are in this forum and post....

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=1403107#post1403107

I have already posted photos at the other link...

Hoserman!!

Hey bud...I even got a vid of the guy. I also got a slightly distant shot of a lot of gar that were at the river and spring run junction past the floats there at Troy. I bought a Park Pass and now need to figure out exactly where all I can use it. Troy and Orange so far. Manatee Springs is one I could, St. Andrews and I am sure I will figure out more...!

Take care..

Hoss

WetHoss:
Hey bud...I even got a vid of the guy. I also got a slightly distant shot of a lot of gar that were at the river and spring run junction past the floats there at Troy. I bought a Park Pass and now need to figure out exactly where all I can use it. Troy and Orange so far. Manatee Springs is one I could, St. Andrews and I am sure I will figure out more...!

Take care..

Hoss
\
Hey , once you get that Intro and/or Cavern , I can show you some REALLY NICE places...Madison Blue comes to mind...

That place still is SO BEAUTIFUL !!!
It has a cavern that will hold a couple of football fields (no joke)

Jeano Beano

Jeano...I was down, I should have let you know. I know you were around there somewhere near Mayo..

Thanks, and I will take you up on that...

Hozey

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom