EXTREME BACKPLATE/WING BLOWOUT SALE!!! SB Members Only!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfessorAronnax

Contributor
Reaction score
THE ULTIMATE BP/W PACKAGE by ZEAGLE Systems. This Complete system combines the awesome 55# Zeagle Manta Wing with Deluxe Harness, Shoulder Pads, Back Plate Pad, Single Cylinder Mounting kit and 2" Crotch Strap. Also, add your choice of Black Anodized Aluminum or Stainless Steel Backplate. This amazing system is on sale PLUS we are giving ScubaBoard Members a FREE D.A.N. Deluxe Dive Back Pack(by Stahlsac) and FREE ground shipping!(Continental U.S.only)

Order the "ZEAGLE EXTREME MANTA BP/W PACKAGE" on sale at Rapidiverstore.com use Coupon Code: 1134080679 when prompted and press recalculate to see result.

Supplies are limited. Allow ten business days for delivery.
Another ScubaBoard Member Exclusive from The RAPID DIVER Store!

PM me with any questions or phone ordering instructions
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Vince
Rapidiverstore.com

If the package includes the STA why include a wing with 55# of lift? That's much too much lift, with the possible exception of one of those huge-honking-BowShots, for a single tank. No, I am not interested: I already own three backplates and 5 wings.

We'll be happy to switch out the Manta for a ZEAGLE 34# All Elastic Bladder if that fits your dive profile

Rap

rapidiver:
We'll be happy to switch out the Manta for a ZEAGLE 34# All Elastic Bladder if that fits your dive profile

Rap

Cripes, now I'll have to dream up some valid excuse for 4 backplates, 3 STAs and 6 wings ;-)

Do you have a wing with a right shoulder dump that fits a DiveRite TransPlate?? At least 45 lbs lift......Pm me the price......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom