Bought It...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Erik Il Rosso

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I switched from standard BC to BP/W tonight, still waiting to receive all the items I ordered...

Halcyon - Pioneer 36 Lb Wings
Dive Rite - Backplate, deluxe harness, STA and crotch strap

Ah, I also had a couple of very long nights reading opinions on ScubaBoard...

Hope I will not regret it...

Tomorrow I will sell my old BC...

Ciao Erik Il Rosso

Bonjourno........and that's about all my language skills right there...spelled wrong probably too....oh well.

I dont think you will regret switching to a bp and wing. Unless money is a big issue....hang on to your other bcd as either a spare...or a backup in case you dont like the switch. My whole rig is DR and I have been very happy with it.

Take care........rich

Hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.

Ciao,

I went from a Ranger to a BP&W. The Ranger is a great BC, but the trim control and cleaness of the BP & Wing is awesome. Haven't used the Ranger since!

I too switch from a Zeagle Escape to a Hammerhead b/p,and Oxycheg Sig.wings.A great combination.Its a very practical and cool looking set up.I love my Escape for dive travel,but I love my current HOG rig more....

My BCD went ont he market and i dive my new BP and Agir wing this weekend . Same boat as you , cant wait

terrasmak,

What did you base your choice of going to an Agir wing on? I am thinking of purchasing a Blackbird 36 (32) wing.

Cheers,

Andrew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom