LBTS Dec 23rd. Evening dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SmokeAire

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a friend,Polerin312, coming in from NJ on Dec.22. We're planning to do a dive on the 23rd at around 6:30-7 at LBTS or somewhere else close. Anyone interested in joining us is welcome. I will firm up the details as the weeks progress. This will be her first time to our little part of paradise and would like to show her a nice Conch welcome.

What?? You are gonna show an outsider a good time? What happened to the Conchs sacrificing you to the weather gods? Just how are we supposed to do that if you bring a guest?? Oh, maybe the guest might be interested in participating in the sacrafice. At least then we would have good weather to dive. :D

Scuba let's cut his hoses Jenny:
What?? You are gonna show an outsider a good time? What happened to the Conchs sacrificing you to the weather gods? Just how are we supposed to do that if you bring a guest?? Oh, maybe the guest might be interested in participating in the sacrafice. At least then we would have good weather to dive. :D

Don't put it past her to lead the sacrifice. But if I pay her well maybe she'll watch my back..er..hoses. Besides I have a feeling the females will out number the males and I'll be sacrificed one way or another. Of course if the weather is bad just blame it her and the cruddy NJ weather she brought with her..yea that's the ticket.:wink:

murphdivers286:
Sounds good to me.

What? The dive or the sacrifice?

Both!!!!

:20:
SmokeAire:
Don't put it past her to lead the sacrifice. But if I pay her well maybe she'll watch my back..er..hoses. Besides I have a feeling the females will out number the males and I'll be sacrificed one way or another. Of course if the weather is bad just blame it her and the cruddy NJ weather she brought with her..yea that's the ticket.:wink:
Since you didn't bring any nice weather with YOU when you came up, I should bring the :ice: with me. But, I intend to leave the :loki3: & crappy weather here, since if I DO bring it you will :sleeping: the whole week I am there. Tho that would give me free rein with your stuff.... :54:

Decisions, decisions... :blinking:

ya know Erin, if we band together...
Uh, oh.. nevermind...:D

:ssst:
Scuba_Jenny:
ya know Erin, if we band together...
Uh, oh.. nevermind...:D
You're gonna make him :sofa: , :scared: or :sprint:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom