3 Tank dive dec 28th Boynton Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive In Adventures

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey gang,

I booked the DCI boat the Deeper for a 3 tank charter on dec 28th. If you would like to go the trip cost is $81. It is highly recommended that you use nitrox. If you want to go contact me via the contact info at the bottom.

Shane

HEY! How did this dive go? What where the conditions? What'da'ya see?

Diving condition on Wed were awesome!!! Seas were 1-2 when we went out and laid down to less then a foot by mid day. We dove south of Boca Raton on the first two dives and the Fingers (Delray) on the last dive. We had a very slight South current on the first two dives with vis running around 70 feet vertically and a slight North current in the Fingers with about the same vis. We did have pockets of clutter but it never got below 50 feet in any direction. My group of three divers dove the back side for all our dives with depth ranging from 95 feet to 72 feet. The lobsters were standing out in the sand in front of their holes. This was great because one of my friends had never caught a lobster before so it was easy for him to get his first two Lobsters. He was extremely excited as he should have been. In fact he got the largest bug of the day. Other wild life that I saw would include; 8 foot Nurse Shark, Huge Loggerhead Turtle, and a nice Sailfish on the surface and of course all the normal reef dwellers. Chad (owner of C&N Divers) and his wife found some Caribbean reef sharks hanging out at Finks Group Hole. As I sit here writing this I cant think of anything that could have been better. We left the dock at 10am and returned at 4pm for this relaxing three tank dive.

Shane

LOBSTERS standing in the sand! And all I did that day was sleep. DangNabbit. Sailfish. You down south people have been having some real treats lately. WHaleshark, humpbacks, sailfish.. what next Gaint Squid?? geesh.
Great that you had a good dive... hope to catch you on the next one.

Eric

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom