An invite to Jupiter 28th to 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver doh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have decided that I have had it with NE Florida and am going to spend as much time as I can in South Florida during my holiday break.

I am currently scheduled to dive with Capt Paul and the Temptation from Dec 28th to Jan 1st.

There are still seats available all of these days in the AM during the week and AM/PM on the weekend.

I am looking for afternoon dives on the weekdays if anyone has anything going on.

Jeff

Cool Jeff!! I might hit a couple of those days with ya... (pending ear issues and credit card debt)

Hint to Santa.... (who might be reading) I've been a very good girl all year long and would really like to dive on the freshly painted, newly revised shark boat named Temptation with Captain Paul....

diver doh:
I have decided that I have had it with NE Florida and am going to spend as much time as I can in South Florida during my holiday break.

I am currently scheduled to dive with Capt Paul and the Temptation from Dec 28th to Jan 1st. --------

Jeff

Do I read that right? So you are diving everday the 28,29,30,31,and the 1st?!!

I burned two days earlier this month, of course my days off matched 8' seas so I only ended up getting two calm days of diving... BUT they where still better than working.

I should be good for the 29th if I can stop hacking up green stuff by then :yuck:

Orlando Eric:
Do I read that right? So you are diving everday the 28,29,30,31,and the 1st?!!

I burned two days earlier this month, of course my days off matched 8' seas so I only ended up getting two calm days of diving... BUT they where still better than working.

I should be good for the 29th if I can stop hacking up green stuff by then :yuck:

Yup, you read that right! Hope to see ya (but leave the green stuff at home)

What has been your previous experience diving on that boat?

Thanks,

Stu S.

Jupiter Dive Charters (www.jupiterdivecharters.com) with Captain Paul and Temptation is an outstanding operation!!! I've been on the boat many times as have lots of other Scubaboarders and I don't know of any negative experiences.

Very Good. I have been using the Republic IV dive boat with Jupiter Dive Center (mostly). I believe the Temptation is the one with the teeth painted on the bow. If that's correct, then I know Capt. Paul. Hopefully there is good weather for you. I may head down that way this week.

Have fun,

Stu

Sounds like fun. I'm off for the next two weeks. I would love to do a lot of diving these couple of weeks. I don't know when I will have the opportunity to dive again.

Stu S.:
I have been using the Republic IV dive boat with Jupiter Dive Center
Stu

Isn't that, that boat ? :ignore:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom