I bought a boat!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well guy and gals after a 12 hour driving marathon, much hair pulling ,tons of stress and 1 flat tire i finally got my 20 foot 1990 cheetah lsc home.i still have some work to do to it before i put it in the water though. I will be bringing it to some events and hopefully some of my new buddies can go boating with me and diving. I was so excited about this that i had to post it. :D :bonk:

rebelmandziukan:
Well guy and gals after a 12 hour driving marathon, much hair pulling ,tons of stress and 1 flat tire i finally got my 20 foot 1990 cheetah lsc home.i still have some work to do to it before i put it in the water though. I will be bringing it to some events and hopefully some of my new buddies can go boating with me and diving. I was so excited about this that i had to post it. :D :bonk:
Congratulations...when you get it in the water, post some pictures for us to admire.
C-Dawg

Congratulations.... Keep us posted.... I would love to dive on your boat sometime.

mike_s:
A boat owners happiest two days of owning a boat.

The day he buys the boat, and the day he sells that boat...

Congratulations on your new boat

Why, maintenance issue during the operation?

Anyway, I envy the new owner.....

hoosier:

Obviously never owned a boat... or as I like to say it... a hole in the water you can never fill with money, but will easily fill with water if you ain't shoveling the money.

hoosier:

A boat is a hole in the water surrounded by fiberglass into which you pour money.

dpbishop:
A boat is a hole in the water surrounded by fiberglass into which you pour money.

A friend has a great print of a sucking-swirling-hole in the water in the boat slip with the boat owner carrying wheelbarrow loads of money in and dumping in the hole... I love it...

BOAT-Break Out Another Thousand

Best of luck with your new boat, the secret is to use it a lot. That way the cost per hour goes down. Don't ever calculate the cost per hour or cost per lb of fish.

Get BoatUS towing unlimited, about $120 a year, one tow and its more than paid for itself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom