New Years Eve Bash.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive In Adventures

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
START THE NEW YEAR OUT WITH A SPLASH!!!

Join C&N Divers along with Scubaboard, Down Under Scuba, Castaway Scuba, and ScubaRadio as we wish in the New Year at WEEKI WACHEE SPRINGS!!! Bring your family and wish in the New Year underwater. Nondivers can join with the divers thru the underwater mermaid theater as we welcome in the new and wonderful year ahead of us.

We will have music, food and good times!! It's all included

We have arranged for special hotel pricing at the Best Western Hotel which is straight across the street, see below for price and contact info. This is important because I know the party will continue all night long!!

The menu is as follows:

Chicken wings

Veggie platter

Baked Ziti

Sparkling apple cider

Meatballs and rolls

Potato salad

Deli meat & cheese tray

Includes Hot cocoa, coffee and tea

Beer, wine and sodas will be served on a cash purchases basis, please note once you start drinking you are not allowed to dive.

Event information:

Where: Weekie Wachee Springs

Date: Dec 31st

Time: 8pm to 1am

Cost: $55 per diver, $25 per non diver

What is included: Food, Music, and Good Times

Hotel info: Ask for the Special Weeki Wachee diver rate of $65 at The Best Western - (352) 596-2007

You must register thru one of the shops listed below:

C&N Divers - 352-735-5040

Down Under Scuba - 352-597-3361

Castaway Scuba - 407-658-9464

For more information goto http://www.e-interchange.com/cndivers/index.cfm?SECTION=937

:D Shane

:chicken: WoooHooo! Sounds like fun, I'm in!

I see people looking to dive on Boxing Day and now a Bashing. This forum is getting too violent for peace-loving people like me.

Tom Winters:
I see people looking to dive on Boxing Day and now a Bashing. This forum is getting too violent for peace-loving people like me.
:laughing: Come on Tom, yall should go to... I'm thinkig this will be a lot of fun. Hubby and kids actually are coming with me WoooHooo! :chicken:

All set up with the hotel, and Shane you have us on your list right? This is going to be a lot different then my last new years party.... Last year the Bulla's were welcoming Ian into the klan and a bunch of us got to be part of it.. I hope they'll be coming too...

Gads , this DOES look like fun !!!
OK , count me in too ...
I missed the last Weeki party , and I have to check this out...
Besides , if there's food , I am DEFINATELY IN...!!!
(Er...)

A New-Years CONCH party !!!

YEE-HAA !!!!

Jeano Beano

P.S. I need to spend the ol' clock-turning over under this year...Never done that before and I think that would be just so cool !!!

Yay Jean!!! Did you sign up with Shane yet? I know he told me everyone has to sign up through one of the three dive shops (Weeki's rules)

You gonna stay the night there? I think we're going to go up early that day and have a look around things.

A bit outa my price range right now, but sounds like fun! I think I've also got wee one sitting duties for a friend of ours since we've put down the boozahol and BEvERages. Yawl have fun and be share some pics afterward, ya heah! :D

baitedstorm:
Yay Jean!!! Did you sign up with Shane yet? I know he told me everyone has to sign up through one of the three dive shops (Weeki's rules)

You gonna stay the night there? I think we're going to go up early that day and have a look around things.

I will probably try to get a room somewhere around there. I might have the same plan as you then (come up early and look around a bit )

And of course Colin , if there are pictures taken , of course we will share. Unless , er , uh , ah ... Never mind.
Dang Scubafool , He's corrupted my thinking again.

Jeano Beano

jeandiver:
And of course Colin , if there are pictures taken , of course we will share. Unless , er , uh , ah ... Never mind.
Dang Scubafool , He's corrupted my thinking again.

Jeano Beano

OK Jean... you don't have to post THOSE up.. but you can still share them! :lol: We're all a bubbly family ya know :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom