Boxing Day Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anybody interested in a Beach dive on Monday Dec. 26?

I might be up for that so long as my fins arrive by tomorrow or saturday. I lost one of them on a boat dive about a week ago.

He did... I saw it. :D

Just backing you up buddy... I'll be ready to dive next friday (30th)... You know where I'm booked.

Jenny - When were you planning on diving on monday?

Howard - It's cool, at least I had an excuse to spend more money.

I just recieved my new s70 in the mail today!!! What did you pay for the housing? Reason I ask is because there is a shop by oakland and a1a that has it for $184 which I might be able to bargain down to about $170. And on ebay the cheapest one I have seen has been 169.99 plus shipping.

I would join you at SDD, but I think we're going to be in daytona until sunday the 1st. I'm actually not even sure if I'll be able to make this beach dive now that I think about it. It kind of depends on when my mom wants to leave.

I think we paid $171 including shipping... So if you got them to 170 it would be $180 including tax. That's not bad... then you have it right away. Don't forget to get at least a 1gb CF card.

You should try to dive with us on the 30th.

That's cool! I guess I'm going to have to talk to Ryan over at Reef Video and see what he can work out for me.

Yeah, I'm getting a 2gb cf card from newegg.

If I'm here, I will join you guys.

Andrew if you need loaner fins give me a call and come and get the pair you had last week.

Yeah andrew... you can use my twin-jets... since I'm in dry dock until thursday. Michelle may dive on Monday though.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom