Merry Christmas Florida Conchs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah :D

If you haven't done all of your shopping yet... come in to my store and I'll hook it up for you (that means I'll give SB members a DISCOUNT - Ask for me) :D

howarde:
Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah :D

If you haven't done all of your shopping yet... come in to my store and I'll hook it up for you (that means I'll give SB members a DISCOUNT - Ask for me) :D
Don't forget about Festivus!

OK, I'm sure I'm the only one who doesn't know, but... Where & what is your store?

[Note to my zealous Mod Buddies: I am not promoting a business venture, bumping up a business thread, receiving unannounced commissions from howarde, selling my stuff thru his shop instead of on e-bay, or otherwise creating unwarranted or illegal business opportunities...]

Uh, why not??? :D

Merry Christmas Everybody!

MERRY CHRISTMAS.....TO ALL....HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS

MB:
Don't forget about Festivus!

OK, I'm sure I'm the only one who doesn't know, but... Where & what is your store?

[Note to my zealous Mod Buddies: I am not promoting a business venture, bumping up a business thread, receiving unannounced commissions from howarde, selling my stuff thru his shop instead of on e-bay, or otherwise creating unwarranted or illegal business opportunities...]

[shameless plug]
Riverfront in Fort Lauderdale - It's called "A Shore Thing" if you need a gift... we have it...Gifts for everyone and anyone... from mainstream to risque, elegant to funny. [/shameless plug]

- I also don't like advertising it on SB, but I'll be in there today and tomorrow during the DAY. :D

Scuba_Jenny:
Uh, why not??? :D

Merry Christmas Everybody!

I love your Merry Christmas , so I shamlessly stole it !!!

Yes , MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL Conch'ers !!!!

Jeano Beano

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL! :D

Alex

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanuka, Happy Ramadan, Wonderful Saturnalia, Happy Kwanza, and a Great Whatever else you may celebrate this season. Oh, yes a Happy Festivus, too.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom