Sadness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am posting this with great sadness and condolences for Smokaire, a fellow Conch. His mother passed away today.
Chuck, buddy, peace. I know you are hurting right now, and I wish I could make the hurt go away, but I can't, so I wish you peace. Take care, man.

Smoke, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your mother. You're in my prayers. I have no idea how much this must hurt, I've not lost a parent. But I did lose someone very close to me at this time of the year two years ago.

I hope you get through it in one piece.

Chuck, my condolences to you buddy... I know this is a tough time for you right now.

BTW, SharkBaite (Brian) lost his grandmother sometime through the night as well..

Chuck... Michelle and I both wanted to express to you the sorrow in our hearts we feel for you with the loss of your mother. We are here for you if there's anything we can do for you.

chuck, i am so sorry to hear this news

please know that there are many people who care about you a great deal

I'm so sorry to hear this news Chuck... My Grandmother died two days ago and I know how bad that hurt, I can't even imagine losing my mom. I'm sending you big hugs my friend... We love you!

As a person who lost both her parents very young , my thoughts and prayers are with you , my friend ! I understand how you are feeling.
I know words aren't really enough right now.

And yes , all our love is with you also!

Jean

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom