Elvis is in the house....on the island...what ever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Elvis_HM103.jpg

I was taking night pictures a gentleman approached me and asked if I know what that was on the mountain. I only know the area as St. Louis Heights. He told me the story...when the area was designed the architect designed it to look like the out line of Elvis. As soon as he said it, I saw it. To give you some orientation, the long diagonal line represents the guitar. Can you see it???

yea, I think I see it. I could look at pics all day...

heehee....next time you're in Waikiki...take a look. I swear you and even see the hair line :wink:

Not yet, how long ago did ya send it?

Students keep asking me when they're getting their cards. I tell them soon, we don't use email to order those things after all :)

I cannot see it... Come up too fast??? LOL... Hey, do you have a picture of Dog the Bounty Hunter in lights also???

BBBAAAAHHHH!!!!
24.gif

But I do think I saw him once at Ko'olina and the daughter of someone I work with goes to school with his daughter...does that count???

SteveDiver:
I cannot see it... Come up too fast??? LOL... Hey, do you have a picture of Dog the Bounty Hunter in lights also???
My future ex wife recently told me she wished I looked as good as Dog.

I'm certain she's joking, almost really certain.

Back
Top Bottom