What mask do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapro frameless....hard to beat it. Black skirt, low volume

mares target, sporasub samourai elite, cressi minima... but not all at the same time.. but they are the ones I reach for the most often.

Using a Mares Seta (or) a Mares Opera masks

Again ,never at the same time...(hehehe)

Black Frame + Black skirt +Low Volume.

Cheers!

Oceanic XSite 2. First mask I ever used and bought the same exact one for a back up. I like the fit and have not had any problems. I have tried the hubbies (many different ones) and still like my mask the best.

Melissa

Tusa, but not sure exactly which model. It has prescription glasses inside so I'm pretty much depending on it underwater. It is easily cleared and fits perfectly. Also handles my short trimmed 'stache very well. :14:

For the freedivers, you will have to check the new sporasub instinct mask, next month. sweeeeeet! I dove it in mexico last month for a week. Best one yet.

Oceanmaster Z-4, Oceanic Shadow Frameless/low volume Black for back up

Cressi Big Eyes - For 5 years same mask - totally reliable. Here's me right after a mask clear in about 56 degree salt water ... as you can see the eyes are burning just a bit. I don't do much free diving these days, but had this mask when I did.

CressiBigEyes.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom