http://www.diveheart.org/

I need your help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt the Aquaman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Everyone,

You all give me such great support, now is the time to show it. My fundraiser is not progressing as well as I thought it would, especially with my great line of guest speakers including John Chatterton and Susan Long.

Ticket sales are just barely trickling in and I need to get alot more tickets sold by January 11th in order for this to go on. This fundraiser is so important to my project.

Even if you can't make it to the actual fundraiser, you can still buy tickets as all the ones sold go toward my project and will help immensely.

I need your help by either purchasing tickets here... http://www.divingadream.org/FundraisingEvent.html or by giving a high quality item (scuba or non-scuba related) for silent auction.

I'm feeling frantic here, I hope someone can help me, I've exhausted my resources.

Matt

Matt,

Obviously, most of us here can't make the event and from your web page it looks like only a portion of the ticket proceeds will go to you. Is it better for you if we make a straight donation or would you prefer us to purchase the tickets?

Tickets are 25 bucks, I get 14 of it. Donations all go to my project. That's up to you guys personally right now what you'd rather do. Thanks for posting the correct link as well :)

-Matt-

Matt,

The anouncment implies that for those of us who do not attend the fund raiser, our full donation goes to your project. Is this correct?

Dan

I can't make the event, but just sent you some money.

Good luck!

Terry

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Everyone,

You all give me such great support, now is the time to show it. My fundraiser is not progressing as well as I thought it would, especially with my great line of guest speakers including John Chatterton and Susan Long.

Ticket sales are just barely trickling in and I need to get alot more tickets sold by January 11th in order for this to go on. This fundraiser is so important to my project.

Even if you can't make it to the actual fundraiser, you can still buy tickets as all the ones sold go toward my project and will help immensely.

I need your help by either purchasing tickets here... www.divingadream.org/fundraisingevent.html or by giving a high quality item (scuba or non-scuba related) for silent auction.

I'm feeling frantic here, I hope someone can help me, I've exhausted my resources.

Matt

If you are not able to attend the fundraiser I would still get the 14 dollars out of the $25 ticket price you paid. The only way I get all the funds is if a person donates privately to my project thru the divingadream.org site, not in regards to the fundraiser. I don't wanna ask too much of ppl but if everyone donated 10 bucks it would add up so quickly.

Thanks for asking me to clarify.
Matt

Hey Terry, THANK YOU so very much.

-Matt-

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Tickets are 25 bucks, I get 14 of it. Donations all go to my project. That's up to you guys personally right now what you'd rather do. Thanks for posting the correct link as well :)

-Matt-

Matt...Can't be there for the event...wish you the best of luck...I just sent money via Paypal...Only takes about 30 seconds if you fellow members have a Paypal account...Hint:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom