Tucson Area Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_frog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am from the Chicago area and will be in Tucson the end of March. What type of diving, if any, is available in that area. The wife will be in business meetings all day so I thought I might do some diving if it available. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Unfortunately there's no diving in the Tucson area. The closest diving is at least a 2 hour drive in manmade lakes. Viz is usually 5-10 feet, in some places and at some times 15-20. You'll see some fish and vegetation, but not much else. If you're looking for something to do while your wife is in meetings, you won't find much. If you want to stay a few extra days and head down to Mexico, you could get some decent diving in there. Check out my website in my sig line for some photos and information on the diving around AZ. Just enter the site and click on the Dive Sites link.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom