DOR III: Ideas and suggestions

Where would you want the DOR III to be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
with the concluison of dor II im sure that those who missed it would be raring for the 3rd installment of or PPD dive-o-rama. being that we are planning the ppd xmas shebang which will be on december, the best would be to hold this on the 2006 calendar. would it be selfish if we held it in coron since a lot of us are headed there? hehe!

anyway post as much suggestions and inputs if youd like. maybe we can even have the bp as standard equipment j/k :) likely most of the boys at least would have lurked close to the threshold or have altogether crosed over to darkside! i leave that up to you.

good idea. chip has the PPD banner.

while we plan our dive in batangas simultneously with the other PPD banner

Spoon:
with the concluison of dor II im sure that those who missed it would be raring for the 3rd installment of or PPD dive-o-rama. being that we are planning the ppd xmas shebang which will be on december, the best would be to hold this on the 2006 calendar. would it be selfish if we held it in coron since a lot of us are headed there? hehe!

anyway post as much suggestions and inputs if youd like. maybe we can even have the bp as standard equipment j/k :) likely most of the boys at least would have lurked close to the threshold or have altogether crosed over to darkside! i leave that up to you.
i'm still open to arranging the reefbuilding activity at calatagan... it's ready for overnight or for daytrip although i reco an overnight so we can do a lot and enjoy the amazing hospitality

january? feb? kelan DOR3?

Jag

PS
or we can go balai naman... yes caloy may aircon yung rooms... no caloy di ko pa napapaayos yung road...

jonix:
February? How about Puerto Gallera?

i was actually thinking of that, somewhere else aside from anilao diba? we can check out some of the korean outfits in gallera, heard they are reasonable.,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom