Mares Nitrox/Air Surveyor computer Manual Please Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Delaware Dave

Registered
Reaction score
Please help, Im trying to find the owners manual for a Mares Nitrox/Air Surveyor computer. I checked the mares web sit but that was no help! If anyone knows were to download the manual, or if someone could make me a copy of theres I would be willing to pay for it.

thanks

Dave, I will try to locate one for you tomorrow, Mon morning. This computer is over 6yrs old, but it is a possibility we have some extra manuals in the wareshouse.

Zak

Dave,

I will have a electronic file of the manual within 1 hr. Please post or pm an email address for me to forward. It's not a large file 500kb.

Zak

Dave,

I had to put this in a compressed folder as the file (479kb) exceeds forum limits (400). If this doesn't work. PM me and I will email the original.

Hope this helps.

Zak

Dave,
I'm glad I was able to help. We are trying to provide great service. I hope you will speak kindly of our brand in the future.

Best Regards,

Zak

Not sure how forum works. How would Zak OHara see this reply on this thread 4 years after the last reply. So I'm including "Mares" and Zak's name in the Title in case he filters on those keywords???

Anyway, if anyone sees this plea...I would greatly appreciate if someone can also send me a copy of the Mare Surveyor Dive Computer Manual.

Thanks,
George
gwebber1@aol.com

Manual Sent.

Best regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom