Nikon V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I have a Niconus V that has not been used in the last two years. I am bringing to a repair shop for an overhaul and then I will SELL it. I have some attachments that will go with it. I thought I would "Feel out the waters" to see if there are any divers that want to get into underwater photographyand need a nice camera to start out with. I have a digital that I am going to get the housing for.

The ice in NH (southern) isn't really ready for ice diving yet (it can be done, but why worry about thin ice while trying to enjoy a dive?) and we are going to have a couple of warmer days (35+ - 45+) so I am not in a panic for the housing. I should be ready to sell it in Feb. 06.

Be safe
Jody

If you want to sell the camera, don't service it. I just picked up a Nikonos V with 35mm lens for $200 on eBay. It's not worth your expense to spend over $100 for service.

Thanks for the advise. I sort of got the same words from the shop (I know Fred and Mike) but I am an Old Vermont type of dude (fix the plow before you sell it because the dude buying it is buying it to use it and he can't use it broken) and I feel it should be OK. It is but it should be looked at first. If you know anyone that might want to buy it before I get it to the shop - let me know.
Thanks again
Be safe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom