Fin question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandman12

Registered
Reaction score
I bought the cressi-sub garas 2000's in xl. When they arrived at my house they where too big so I bought a bootie and now they fit better but I can still fit a finger in the heel of the fin. Are they still too big? When using them i feel a tiny bit of pain/stree is on the top of my foot, im guessing this is normal or is because they are too big?

Thanks
James

Yes, they are too big, and you'll probably loose them at the most inappropriate time when current or waves are present. I cannot tell you about the pain, other than to say that this is not normal.

SeaRat

I 2nd the too big. Full foot fin pockets should fit like a glove, its ok they are a little loose so a bootie can be worn but a bad fit will cause rubbing and more problems.

Well, I third it, so that would make it final. The fins are too big. What size are they?
Maybe someone might want them, I think there is a place within scubaboard you can do this. But, I would like to know size.

Hi,

You forgot from OW Instructor teach, Buy any diving equipment must try before you purchase, one you got wrong size you be in trouble, pain, fatigue or loss you fin underwater and affect under water movement.
No other choice, you have to sale it and go dive shop get a comfort fins.

Cheer
Jason:wink:

sandman12:
I bought the cressi-sub garas 2000's in xl. When they arrived at my house they where too big so I bought a bootie and now they fit better but I can still fit a finger in the heel of the fin. Are they still too big? When using them i feel a tiny bit of pain/stree is on the top of my foot, im guessing this is normal or is because they are too big?

Thanks
James

Yeah, should have gone to the dive shop. Well i think i have some fins for sale! BTW they are XL's

Back
Top Bottom