Where is the LOST set?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know some of it (at least) is indoors. I saw a TV special about it where they discussed making the "sand" for the set out of rubber particles so it wouldn't make a crunching sound when it was walked on.

Kualoa Ranch, Oahu.

My wife's parents took the tour during our recent trip to Oahu, and really loved it.

The ranch has also served as the film site for a number of other big film projects, including Jurassic Park.

Steve

Steve Egner:
Kualoa Ranch, Oahu.

My wife's parents took the tour during our recent trip to Oahu, and really loved it.

The ranch has also served as the film site for a number of other big film projects, including Jurassic Park.

Steve
That explains the familiar sound the weird monster makes :)

Hey I'm up for a t-rex to some thru the camp and gobble up that doctor.

Aww. leave Jack alone, he's a sweetie. BUT, unless something changes drastically in Ana Lucia's character, she can go away.

k8brandt:
Aww. leave Jack alone, he's a sweetie. BUT, unless something changes drastically in Ana Lucia's character, she can go away.

Ana Lucia's character may be gone soon anyways. Michelle Rodriguez is going to court the end of March for her DUI here and she was already on probation for many other traffic problems. She faces up to 18 months in jail. Guess her character will have to leave the show. You can find the info on her at www.honoluluadvertiser.com or www.kgmb.com

ch0ppersrule:
Ana Lucia's character may be gone soon anyways. Michelle Rodriguez is going to court the end of March for her DUI here and she was already on probation for many other traffic problems. She faces up to 18 months in jail. Guess her character will have to leave the show. You can find the info on her at www.honoluluadvertiser.com or www.kgmb.com
Perhaps a bunch of cannibal lawyers will eat her on next week's show :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom