Come to Fiji - April 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chienac

Reaction score
Anyone interested in going on the Fiji Aggressor April 15-22, 2006? My friend Sarah and I are dying to go, but the liveaboard needs more people to sign on. Sarah and I went to college together in Boston, I graduated in '99 and she graduated in '02. I live in Switzerland, working as an attorney, and she lives in San Francisco, working for Gap's corporate offices. Despite that boring description, we're lots of fun (well, she is, I can't really give you an objective opinion of myself), and in dire need of a good vacation. We are both avid divers and can't wait to hit the water again. PM me if you're interested, as we're trying to get this together in the next few days. Otherwise, if we can't pull enough people together for this trip, we may have to scrap Fiji and go elsewhere... But we really want to go to Fiji!! Come with us!!

I would give my left arm for a week in Fiji. Took my OW there. I was so great, water temp was 30°C and the ocean was full of life.

chienac:
Anyone interested in going on the Fiji Aggressor April 15-22, 2006? My friend Sarah and I are dying to go, but the liveaboard needs more people to sign on. Sarah and I went to college together in Boston, I graduated in '99 and she graduated in '02. I live in Switzerland, working as an attorney, and she lives in San Francisco, working for Gap's corporate offices. Despite that boring description, we're lots of fun (well, she is, I can't really give you an objective opinion of myself), and in dire need of a good vacation. We are both avid divers and can't wait to hit the water again. PM me if you're interested, as we're trying to get this together in the next few days. Otherwise, if we can't pull enough people together for this trip, we may have to scrap Fiji and go elsewhere... But we really want to go to Fiji!! Come with us!!

My wife and I are in the same sorta pickle, we need a couple more people to go on The Fiji Aggressor May 12-20 so far there's only 4 booked but they (we) need 6.

...if you could wait another month we might have a match. :)

Oh yea, we're lot's of fun too :D

-Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom