Joel's 47th Birthday Sale at Tech Diving Limited -- It's INSANE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JS1scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
:hb2: Greetings Divers :hb2:

It happens every year, I seem to get older. This year I decided that to celebrate my 47th Birthday I would give you all some gifts! From the moment you get this post though next Friday all items are on sale from 15%-50% off!

Take advantage of this super deal. Once we hit $47,000 in orders on this sale there will be some OUTRAGEOUS Bonus Items that show up with once in a lifetime deals.

So head on over to http://www.techdivinglimited.com and take advantage of Joel getting old!

These prices are INSANE !

:hb2: Happy Birthday To Me! :hb2:

(send cards and gifts for the 23rd!)

Nice idea. Happy Birthday Joel and many more. :)

Joel, you're just a youngster! Hope it is a great birthday for you. Thanks for making it great for us.

Tom Winters:
So you and Rutger Hauer have the same birthday. I bet people mix you two up all the time.

Hi Tom,

Yup that's it -- we get mistaken for eachother all the time. The only one who doesnt make that error is his bank manager !

Cheers

JDS

Oh man, you're killing me. I've spent so much lately... but I can't let your birthday go without taking advantage of your generosity :D

Can you get me an aluminum backplate?

Happy belated bday.

cmalinowski:
Oh man, you're killing me. I've spent so much lately... but I can't let your birthday go without taking advantage of your generosity :D

Can you get me an aluminum backplate?

Happy belated bday.

Hey What can I say -- im a generous guy!

No need for aluminum -- we have Stainless Steel plates 5.5 lbs ... perfect ---

give me a call on Monday -- 928-855-9400 after 12 noon

thanks

I have SS plate already. I have a specific need for an aluminum plate this weekend: I have to remove my gear under water to swim through a confined space. When I remove the SS plate with steel PST 119, it thuds to the bottom like a rock and I float up lick a lift bag. I have no additional led on the rig. So, I wanted to transfer the 5-6lbs to a weightbelt on me and use an al bp to even it all out some.

No worries, I'll find something to purchase during your bday celebration :)

Thanks,
Chris

cmalinowski:
I have SS plate already. I have a specific need for an aluminum plate this weekend: I have to remove my gear under water to swim through a confined space. When I remove the SS plate with steel PST 119, it thuds to the bottom like a rock and I float up lick a lift bag. I have no additional led on the rig. So, I wanted to transfer the 5-6lbs to a weightbelt on me and use an al bp to even it all out some.

No worries, I'll find something to purchase during your bday celebration :)

Thanks,
Chris

Have you considered Side Mounting and just using two alum 80?S

JDS

Trying several possible scenarios. Since I've never side-mounted (never carried a stage yet), that would probably hinder me. Essentially, I have to swim through a 55-gal drum. Side mounting may be a problem too...

Might look at a 63cf tank though... just need it by Friday :)

Back
Top Bottom