lost my dive buddy for awhile....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
JB, the perfect dive buddy (and everything else), left at MN last night for Iraq.
Those of you out there that dive with a man you love know how great it is when.....
you are not afraid of the big sharks, cause he is there.
somebody else is keeping an eye on your gauges too.
Your gear mysteriously appears set up
you always get the tank with the best fill even though he uses more air (???)
he looks great as the "generic diver" in your shots cause he makes the effort
he wears a Santa hat because you ask him to, he always spots the funny stuff underwater and points it out, he lets you ride his tank when you are tired or bored, he makes everyone else on the dive boat like him, has the warmest softest sweatshirt, and lets me be on Scubaboard even when he wants attention. Godspeed baby, come home soon and keep your head down. CL

I hope JB comes home safe too, Catherine. We all should be proud of men like him.

love ya.

yea! Goofy men are hard to find. HAPPY men are worth a lot! This Marine he knows has a girlfriend who wants to dive. I might try and bring her as a guest on a Breeze club dive. JB says he can use his gear.

Okamiotoko: Got a girlfriend you want us to babysit? Don't forget to post your address, we can send Oahu Scubabord care packages, you know, trip reports, sand, defog.

Thanks for the babysitting offer and the care packages. I will pass it on to my wife. I have tried like you wouldn't believe to get her dive but she loves her surf boards too much.
I will be gurading oil rigs this time around so hopefully all will be quiet.
I will be sure to post my address. Thanks again and god's speed to JB again.

God bless and thanks for serving.

Carl

Just saw this thread....:bawling:

Bless you both and JB we'll take good care of Catherine for you!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom