Anybody want anything from Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
:D Just booked our pre deployment trip. Im so excited! Leaving saturday!!!!!!

Guess I should tell them at work huh?

Since you're offering, I'd like the mixed fajita platter from Casa Denis and a splendid toadfish on the side please. :)

Would you like beans and rice with that?

How funny- I love Casa Denis. That is where we always go when we went into town. How about some real vanilla. I am running low from our trip this past July. We buy Los Cinco Soles Natural Gourmet Vanilla. It comes in many different sizes. Good stuff. I can get you some money whenever.

Vanilla for Mel, check!
Drove and flown to Mexice many times but on the west side, first time to the Carib side.

hmmm...never been there...so no Idea....but thanks for the offer!

Have fun...and pre deployment?...did you get news again? When???

Not going to Jinx it this time, I'lll let you know when Im there :)

Who are you diving with? ....lots of jewelry stores there you know. Keep an eye out for the "Cozumel Pussycat". (I think thats what it's called) That is where I learned to turn my camera on. There was this professional photographer who shoots for National Geographic and I kept stalking him. If he was in the elevator, I was in the elevator! Really, he helped me a lot with VERY basic questions. I liked "Dive with Martin" very small and personal. (David) the guy filming the turtle was my guide.
Don't take any crap from the taxi mafia.
View attachment 27984View attachment 27985
View attachment 27986View attachment 27987
View attachment 27988View attachment 27989
We would be taken to a beach at various high end resorts for our "surface interval" where we enjoyed a wonderful, unmonitored lunch hour. ....Oh, that Grouper looking fish was huge. We were drifting and I was the only one that saw it and thats the only shot I got. Find out what that kind that is. I think the turtle was looking for a date because he wanted that reflection of himself so badly!

Wildcard:
Not going to Jinx it this time, I'lll let you know when Im there :)
Better get those goggles, the one handed tourniquet, the ceramic vest, the brain bucket. That was unnerving, watching the packing. Oh, lets not forget the DNA sample.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom