http://www.diveheart.org/

Expedition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

notnarked

New
Reaction score
Hi! Fellow Divers

I am delighted to have recently started to fundraise for an exciting and challenging expedition to help protect threatened coral reefs. In Summer 2006 I plan to spend some time with Coral Cay Conservation gathering vital information that’s urgently needed to create new marine reserves and wildlife sanctuaries.

As a committed diver I have spent 5 years diving (since the age of 10 that makes me15!) the beautiful reefs of the world and would like to put something back to this type of environment. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join CCC expedition will now broaden my experience and enable me to make a valuable contribution to what I believe is a sound and worthwhile international conservation project.

To date, I have managed to raise £200 towards the expedition cost of £3000. I have started to collect and recycle empty ink cartridges, contacted the local newspaper and used my football refereeing skills to fundraise. I am now determined to reach my fundraising target through variety of other activities including company sponsorship. In return for company’s sponsorship I am able to secure I shall provide articles and photographs of the expedition highlighting the support that is given. I am also looking into the possibility of producing expedition T-shirts with sponsor’s logos on the back.

I do hope you will be interested in my fundraising and consider supporting me in some way. I have always been a passionate, committed diver and would love the opportunity to give something back to the environment. I look forward to hearing from you. Please send e-mails to my parents address at jrl.chapman@btopenworld.com

Yours truly,

Luke Chapman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom