Divesystem Tekky BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMO you don't need quick releases or elastic cumberbuns or bugies or dual bladders! Those inflators look long enough to use for jump ropes.

What are you going to use it for? Have you dove a similar system? I like a plate with a plain wing. I use Halcyon but there are others. A short inflator hose and slow inflation valves are good things. I would avoid pull dumps on the inflator. It looks like you are looking for a serious kit. If cost is your motivation forget it, get good stuff. I didn't start with the right stuff and ended up outfitting from scratch several times. It would have been cheaper to start with the best. At any price that I would have saved money and time.

bwa ha ha ha ha!!
maybe its a typo but,
28 AISI 316 stainless steel D-rings

thats right 28!
ha ha ha ha ha!!

nice colours too

All,

Have a look at the K3 - probably more like the thing you want (although I'm not too sure about the retainer buckle on the right hand side of the waist strap, hope this isn't the one that's supposed to be behind the plate!).

As JP says, stay clear of the other one.

So JP are you getting the TransPac II or what? (Let them pick on you for a while!!).

Later - Dave.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom