Help - Diving clubs in Amsterdam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nunomix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys,

I already managed to get someone to dive with for this Sunday but I guess if I want to dive frequently I will have to join a club over here. I will be living in the Netherlands until the end of August and then will go back to Portugal so I would need to get some special temporary deal for that.

This is where I would need some help from you guys that are local here. I am looking for a diving club which would at least allow me to do the following:

- swimming pool for training on a weekly basis at night;
- filling station;
- frequent dives (as much as possible !!!);
- anything else is of course always welcome.

I live near the Dam but it is also easy for me to go to West since it is where my girlfriend's parents live and they are the ones lending me a car for my dive addiction.

If you could help me giving me some names of clubs which you think are the best for me, I would highly appreciate it!!!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nuno

Diver0001:
Maybe we need to try another Dutch Scubaboard get-together in the spring.

R..
Good idea! We just might double the number of participants this time... :)

El Orans:
Good idea! We just might double the number of participants this time... :)

You guys can count with me for that one :)

Hi

I'd probably like to tag along, if my company starts to work out I'd actually like to have some time off at the weekends.

Seriously need to start getting diving again on a regular basis, am drying out here.

Andy
( Haarlem, NL )

ebon.hawk:
Hi

I'd probably like to tag along, if my company starts to work out I'd actually like to have some time off at the weekends.

Seriously need to start getting diving again on a regular basis, am drying out here.

Andy
( Haarlem, NL )

You're more than welcome, Andy. Sign up in the sign-up thread so we know who to PM as the date approaches.

R..

ebon.hawk:
Hey, Andy.

no worries.

There's plenty to dive around here. We might even get a real SB Dive Fest going here :D

Laurens

BTW, PM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom