how do i attach the HP hose onto the first stage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smellybear

Registered
Reaction score
Could anyone of u guys pl give me the step by step instruction on how attach the HP hose of my console to my first stage.
From what i see it that i can use an allen key to remove the HP port housing and screw the HP hose of the console into the first stage..... am i right?

Yep.
Remove the plug, insert the male threaded end of the H/P hose into the 1st stage, screw it in and snug it down.

Make sure it's good and snug, but not so tight that you damage the O-ring.

the Kraken

yes thats it,keep all areas clean,and you may have 2 HP Ports choose the one that works, the hose end should have a o-ring and screw hose end Male int HP port hole,snug up, leack check with it on your tank air on SLOW! and a light soapy water mix over main reg and do the bubble test. Thats it,
Dive safe
Brad
ps if it dose not fit years back there were 2 thread sizes and you got a oops! off e-bay!

Hi,
First stage HP ports remove the plug, make sure it's good and snug.....make sure O ring in good condition..
Hope will help you

Cheer
Jason

Even if you do have an earlier version of either the pressure hose or the reulator, you should be able to get an adapter from your LDS for about 3 or 4 dollars. I have this on an old Conshelf XIV.

Just been setting up my new rig. Im fitting a datamax pro computer with a quick release onto my mares v16 DIN 1st stage. Should I use any sort of silicon grease on the O rings? Would anyone recommend using this anywhere else? Thanks

Anyone know the actual torque spec?

Pete

The torque is kind of difficult since the hose fitting doesn't bottom it is compressing the O-ring. Snug then 1/2 turn. If any one does have a spec I too would like to know what it is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom