Heads Up Computer in Mask at Scubatoys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatoys

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey guys... It hasn't hit the market yet, right now, it's only being sold to the military, but if you want to check out the new oceanic mask with built in computer, I got the president of Aeris / Oceanic coming in to my shop of Feb 13 and bringing a ton of goodies.

Bring your suit and try out the mask in our pool! Plus we'll have some food, give aways, door prizes, etc...

And not just that mask, we'll also have the VT3, Atom 2, all the newest stuff to check out - before anyone else in the country!

PM or email or call us so we know if you're coming (have to figure out how many pizzas to buy!)

Here's a link with more info: http://scubatoys.com/store/oceanicnight/oceanicnight.asp

WHOA Larry... I have only seen pics of this, and would love to see one in person! Make sure you hold it up to your cam for me! :D

As always Larry ... You the Man! ... and Scuba Toys is the Place! :D

Wish I was closer :(

What's the specs on the computer? Multiple gasses? 99% o2? Deep stops? Would this replace the Aeris Epic I'm planning on purchasing?

D.

Cost???!!?? Oh god, I don't even wanna think about that!

I've heard it's going to run upwards of $1000...but I still haven't seen any hard specs on the computer -

Deep stops? multiple gasses? transmitter capable?

All I'm saying is that a mask/computer hybrid better be better than either one by themselves (and cheaper if I bought them separately) to get my vote.

Just my 2 cents..

D.

can you imagine loosing this thing in rough water?? Kill me now!

Back
Top Bottom